Thursday, September 16, 2021
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In order to protect attendees, this event has been changed to be exclusively online.
Streaming service provided by Tabor 100.
REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY
You will receive a confirmation email after you register containing information about joining this virtual meeting through Zoom. For further information about the event, contact Vicki Puckett.
NOTE: The in-person meeting has been canceled, the virtual presentation will proceed as planned.
Sign up for potential bid opportunities and information from Cornerstone.
You can find out about our current and upcoming projects at Builders Exchange of Washington.
We also send out our bid invitations via Building Connected.
Cornerstone General Contractors, Inc., is one of the fastest-growing construction companies in Washington, building community spaces, with a focus on K–12 education facilities. Learn how to connect and work with Cornerstone as a subcontractor or supplier.
This FREE, LIVE event is scheduled to be presented exclusively online through Zoom. RSVP by Tuesday, September 10, 2021 at the link below.
NOTE: The in-person meeting has been canceled; the virtual presentation will proceed as planned.
This meeting features the top leadership of Cornerstone:
- Dave Flynn, President
- Bryan Gormley, Vice President and Senior Project Manager
- Vicki Puckett, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director
- Max Anderson, Senior Estimator
- Melissa Castor, Health and Safety Director
Presentation topics include:
- What Cornerstone looks for when working with subcontractors.
- Different types of bid delivery methods.
- Winning bids on Cornerstone projects.
- Where to find resources for mentorship and training for your business.
- Our current and upcoming projects.
- Health and safety on Cornerstone projects.
- Question and answer.
This event covers additional resources such as:
- How to get OMWBE certification.
- Where and how to find bonding and insurance coverage.
- Mentorship and training to remove barriers to participation.
- Tabor 100 membership and benefits.
Downloadable PDF flyer.